Another week, another month, and the year goes by...
Before heading to you local… place of weekend rest, here’s a list of things I've crossed by this week that you might want to check out.
Have a tremendous weekend!
- Tableau and Splunk ally for machine data visualization
- Toronto Selected as Site for $100 Million Cisco Global Innovation Centre
- SAP Unveils Next Step for the Cloud powered by SAP HANA
- Danal and Billeo Announce Mobile Identity Partnership
- MicroStrategy PRIME: Worthy of an "R" Rating?
- Announcing Red Hat Enterprise Linux availability in AWS GovCloud (US)
- IBM Premieres New Master the Mainframe World Championship
- ODCA Releases Version 2.0 of Cloud Deployment Usage Models
- Guinness World Record - Largest Data Warehouse
- Satya Nadella announces changes to senior leadership team
- Analytics for everybody!
- Timeliness is the most important Data Quality Dimension
- “The Internet of Everything” means Nothing
- 3 hot cloud concepts that can benefit all of IT
- Better Together: BI Platforms and Automated Analysis
- What Keeps Business Intelligence from Reaching its Potential?
Big Data and the Rise of Augmented Intelligence: Sean Gourley at TEDxAuckland
Teradata and Big Data - from the CTO's Point of View - Stephen Brobst
Influencers on Twitter you certainly need to follow:
- Carla Gentry (@data_nerd)
- Cindi Howson (@BIScorecard)
- Claudia Imhoff (@Claudia_Imhoff)
- Colin White (@ColinWhite)
- Curt Monash (@curtmonash)
- Howard Dresner (@howarddresner)
- Jim Harris (@ocdqblog)
- Josep di Paloantonio (@JAdP)
- Julie Hunt (@juliehunt)
- Karen Lopez (@datachick)
- Marcus Borba (@marcusborba)
- Mark Smith (@marksmithvr)
- Merv Adrian (@merv)
- Mike Ferguson (@mikeferguson1)
- Neil Raden (@NeilRaden)
- Richard Hackathorn (@hackathorn)